203.633.4154 info@j2hdigital.com

What is SEO All About?

A brief overview of search engine optimization and it’s love-hate relationship with Google

Search engine optimization (SEO) is a term used somewhat loosely in the marketing world. You may think of it as optimizing your website so Google can rank it for its top keywords. That’s about 30% of SEO. The remaining 70% deals with offsite factors such as getting inbound links from other websites. To understand SEO you first need to get acquainted with its master: Google Search Engine.

In this guide, you will get a brief overview on:

  • What made Google so transformative on the way it retrieves search results
  • Why Google is the hands down leader in search engine usage
  • How Search Engine Optimization matches Google’s basic design
  • The two components of SEO that help rank a web page

This guide is a brief overview of SEO as there are tons more information on the subject. If you have any questions on the material or SEO questions in general, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Cheers!

signature-fonts

How To Get Your Free Download:   

To access your most valuable source of information on SEO, I just need your first name and email address. You will receive an email with your free download shortly after submitting your request.